Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marzipan Babies, could you eat one?

Options
  • 06-12-2006 2:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭

Well, could you?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

A bit too real for my liking!:eek:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,009 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    Well, could you?

They're seriously cool looking!
    Any idea who made them, webite link or anything?
    My wies big into sugarcraft and she's very interested in them.

BTW, yes, but I'd have to bite the heads off first so they wouldnt scream.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭littlebitdull

Urban Legand.... not made from Marzipan at all. The are indeed hand crafted from polimar clay and moulds.

link...
    http://www3.telus.net/camilleallen/camilleallen/id9.htm

fantastic art work. But knew they could not be sugarcraft.. Just too detailed. And the hair gave it way.

by the way you spell wife ... W I F E !!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Yes and you spell 'they' ... T H E Y.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

If they were made of marzipan, I'd eat one. Sure its only a bit of marzipan.
    Wouldn't be able to eat many though, I'm not mad about marzipan.

Oh and you spell 'away' ... A W A Y
    In fact, "Lilbitdull", you're in no position to be correcting others on their English, your use of the language in the above post is appalling. Actually, your screen name is quite fitting.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,009 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

rb_ie wrote:
    If they were made of marzipan, I'd eat one. Sure its only a bit of marzipan.
    Wouldn't be able to eat many though, I'm not mad about marzipan.

Oh and you spell 'away' ... A W A Y
    In fact, "Lilbitdull", you're in no position to be correcting others on their English, your use of the language in the above post is appalling. Actually, your screen name is quite fitting.

Thank you boardsters for your righteous indignation at neverdull's remarks. Bad enough she gives me sh1t IRL without doing it in cyberspace too!!:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 691 ✭✭✭pepper

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    Well, could you?
    wow thats amazing- couldnt eat it tho-way too real looking!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

I wouldn't eat the ginger one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,395 ✭✭✭Marksie

wouldn't taste as good as the real thing :D ergo: "the baby eating bishop of bath and wells"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭magick

well i dont like marzipan, but id throw one of those babies at a car or bus just to see the reaction

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭2funki4wheelz

Hate the taste of marzipan but I'd love to watch people's faces if I cut one up for sharing :D . Can vegatarians eat them??

And PS - looking at the website they actually came from, why would people want those life-size silicone baby dolls/sculptures she makes - it's kinda creepy in a Children of Men kinda way.

Advertisement