Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jasus - ye're fairly harsh..

Options
  • 06-12-2006 4:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 868 ✭✭✭

Hey - that last post on music was just an 'After Hours' topic like all the others in here- kindly inform me what falls into the 'After Hours' bucket of topics that you allow to be discussed?

If you're going to start quoting rules etc, don't bother. Why didn't you just move it into Music then? Locking it was a little harsh and unnecessary.

D>

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

DonalN wrote:
    Hey - that last post on music was just an 'After Hours' topic like all the others in here- kindly inform me what falls into the 'After Hours' bucket of topics that you allow to be discussed?

Anything that doesn't obviously have a more relevant board.
    DonalN wrote:
    If you're going to start quoting rules etc, don't bother. Why didn't you just move it into Music then? Locking it was a little harsh and unnecessary.

Imagine, a mod that quotes the rules. What a fukkin cheek.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

PM sent Donal, here is what the charter states.
    ...this forum is more general and doesn't deal in any specifics. This forum is basically for threads that are "off-topic" in other forums. Some cross pollination may occur, but most of the time After Hours is used to discuss more "light-hearted" issues and topics such as celebrities, interesting websites, non-serious events, general questions and advice on trivial issues, light-hearted or interesting news.

Your thread was clearly about music and the Music fora are not hard to find. If you want me to move this to Feedback to discuss it further, send me a PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

If you have a problem with something I do on here PM me. Do not post about it on here, it will get you banned. You've now created two threads that needed locking tonight. Thanks for increasing our workload.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement