Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitarist Urgently Needed and Drummer

Options
  • 05-12-2006 10:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭

Hey i'm looking for a pretty good rhytem guitarist asap and possibly a long term drummer. If your interested email me and ill u more info. ciaranschutte@hotmail.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭OFDM

What style of music do you play, influences, demoes etc....???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Shoot-a

Influences are Guns and Roses,Velvet Revolver,strokes,backyard babies and the sex pistols.Average age is sixteen.Playing bluesy hard rock essentially.Should have some music up on web soon so when its up ill post the link.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 shanecoffey2

Cool, sound good I live near tipperary so its not that far. I'm pretty open to playing blues/rock/metal, whatever email me at shanecoffey2@yahoo.ie. I have an epiphone les paul and been playing for a while now and can also play a bit of lead guitar. What about you, are you a singer or what? Whatever, email me and maybe we can orginise a jam soon.

Shane C.:D

Advertisement