Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lump on penis

Options
  • 05-12-2006 7:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I was having a shower this morning and while doing shower stuff I noticed a small lump on the side of my penis, about the size of an insect bite, but not as red as one would be(although I made it a bit red from trying to get a good look at it)

Had a look at a couple of doctor/medical advice sites and while it doesn't seem to automatically suggest cancer (as I thought it might) I'm not really sure what it is, or how I should progress.
    I mean I guess I should go to the doctor, but I don't want an unnecessary visit. It isn't sore, I'm not having any other problems like discharge, burning pee, or anythign like that.

So would anyone know what it might be, and what course of action I should follow?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

gotodoctor.jpg

This is not a place for seeking medical advise; if you have an issue go to the dr for a diagnoises.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement