Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cold feet + sleep

Options
  • 05-12-2006 11:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭

So I got very little sleep last night due to having cold feet. Anyone know the reason for that? It was very annoying :mad:

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

why didnt you put socks on

• Registered Users Posts: 33,163 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Maybe you want to be warm, but are chickening out at the last minute...?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

Do you smoke?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

did so for 9 months, quit over a month ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Sounds like bad circulation buddy. Get a hot water bottle or a longer duvet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

hmmm I should get a hot water bottle, especially in this torrid weather :/

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Try this hwbd175hq7.jpg :)

edit.. too slow :D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

You accidently put kids size sheets on your bed? You forgot to boil the kettle before pouring the water into the hot water bottle?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Senritsu wrote:
    hmmm I should get a hot water bottle, especially in this torrid weather :/

Yes, yes you should, that, woolly socks & sense - in any order that pleases you.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I would suggest asking in the Sleep forum...

Anywho, it's very difficult for anyone to sleep when their feet are cold. Your extremities get cold first, and that's your feet in this case. Why didn't you just put socks on?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I'm the opposite... My feet are always too warm. I had to leave them sticking out from the duvet last night under an open window.

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭:|

I <3 hot water bottles :D

anyway, you probably were just thinking too much about how cold your feet were

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

I have cold feet, and thats why I love my electric blanket.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Senritsu wrote:
    So I got very little sleep last night due to having cold feet. Anyone know the reason for that? It was very annoying :mad:
    What were you having cold feet about? Just come out and say it, it'll feel better after.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,231 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

I thought that's what bed-buddies were for...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

It's true!

Although my gf is crazy and wears socks. Kinky.
    I've never even seen an electric blanket, although I have plans to make one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

socks are the way to go!!! and a hot water bottle :) better yet, have your cat (if you are lucky enough to own one) sleep at the bottom of your bed to keep your feet warm; works a gem ;)

Advertisement