Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drumming Group?

Options
  • 04-12-2006 11:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭

apologies if this is in the wrong section...

i'm looking for a 'drumming group' for an event that will be in The Point in May 2007 like these guys (or something similar)

ringoftruth(at)gmail.com if you can help :)

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭CiaranTheGreat

Hey ARe you looking to start one or find one cos if you starting one id love to give it a shot!!!:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Nolberto

apologies if this is in the wrong section...

i'm looking for a 'drumming group' for an event that will be in The Point in May 2007 like these guys (or something similar)

ringoftruth(at)gmail.com if you can help :)

thanks
    Hi John,

As far as I know there is a Taiko drumming group based in Kildare. I don't have any contact names or numbers but it might help you refine your search.

If that doesn't work out these guys put on a good show. Drums, dancers, colour...!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭john kavanagh

thanks for the tip off

with the power of google i was able to find out about eddie o'neill from newbridge who heads up a taiko group. but so far haven't been able to get a contact number for him so if anyone can help...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭!_Brian_!

Hey John,

check out this Waterford based crowd called Torann. They play a lot of clubs but also do a lot of festivals. Their anywhere from 6 to 9 piece and bang out the most infectious catchy rythems.

They have a track up on myspace but can easily pull off over half an hour possibly more. You really cant go wrong, garuenteed to get the house moving!

http://www.myspace.com/toranndrummers

All the best with it,

Brian.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭john kavanagh

thanks!:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement