Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vocalist/Frontman Available

Options
  • 04-12-2006 9:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hello All,

Former front man of the band 'Triega' (www.myspace.com/triegamusic) searching for a new original band project.

I am also a proficient guitarist holding up to grade 6 qualifications in jazz/blues/contemporary (Thames Valley University).

My musical tastes include:

Pink Floyd, Jeff Buckley, Soundgarden, R.H.C.P., Pearl Jam, Opeth, Metallica, Led Zeppelin, Neil Young, Alice in Chains.

Contact me if you are in need of a session performer or looking for a musician to complete and original line-up of similar interests.
    No time-wasters please.

With Thanks,

Darragh J.
    http://www.myspace.com/darraghj

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Crazy Diamond

Hey man,

We are looking for a frontman to complete a four piece, similar influences to yourself.We've been gigging alot over the past 9 months as a 3 piece but are looking for a frontman so we can focus more on the music!We are based on the northside of Dublin. Go to www.myspace.com/retrospree The songs on myspace arent much to go by as we recorded them ourselves before we start gigging but should give a general idea

Advertisement