Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kingdom of dross

Options
  • 04-12-2006 5:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭

Hey my names Aaron and i'm a singer/songwriter hailing from limerick. After many attempts to form a band down here, decided to, more or less, fly solo instead (still tryin). These are 3 of 11 tracks i demoed for my 'kingdom of dross' ep. Was hoping to record them as a band but ah, sure.
    The reaction so far is that its a cross between radiohead and pumpkins. wasnt quite what i was going for but ill take it anyhow.
    so anyway i stuck them on myspace at www.myspace.com/aaronmusic
    Sure any feedback would be appreiciated.
    Cheers
    Aaron

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭maca912

hey dude maca here from formerly of madame japan i think we gigged with you a few times.. how's the music going?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭selpher

Oh yeah i remember playing with you guys. Ya musics going ok. Writing a lot and looking to get gigging by next month. How bout you, what are up to now?

Advertisement