Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lead singer/frontman wanted

Options
  • 04-12-2006 4:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

Frontman wanted for original rock band based in Dublin. Influences include: Pink Floyd, Muse, Radiohead, Kasabian, RHCP, Led Zeppelin, The Strokes, The Doors, Flaming Lips, Pixies etc. No time wasters Please! PM me if interested

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 nalakom

Where are you guys from? Have you gigged much?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Crazy Diamond

We are based in Finglas and have been gigging alot in the past year as a three piece band but now we wanna add to it by adding a frontman.Have you been in bands before?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭elainepie

hi what sorta music do ya play??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Crazy Diamond

Its hard to say who we sound like but I'd say our music is more alternative, we like to keep things interesting by using a mix of guitars and synths to try keep it as original as possible!Between the 3 of us we wanna focus more on the music, thats why we're lookin for a frontman so we don't have to worry about the vocals side of things that much!We're looking to get things off the ground as a 4 piece as quick as possible!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭elainepie

I never sang in a band b4 , r u looking 4 someone with a lot of experience??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Corrina Penston

Hi Guys,

I might be interested in an audition, what kind of stuff do you write, are you into etc? I am a singer/songwriter and would like to find a band to play with, that would play my music as well as theirs

Anyway I'm on www.myspace.com/corrinapenston

Advertisement