Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mike Strutter

Options
  • 04-12-2006 11:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭

Just seen this for the first time last night on MTV. Absolutely hilarious! :D

Has it been going long? Found a few other clips of the show on Youtube so it must be going for a while.

I loved the two deleted seens clips on youtube, "'F' is for F@*kheads!" :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Yo Mamma

Man, I love this guy, I have not laughed so hard in ages - I mean the Strutter-Gear is just pure Genious..

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,357 ✭✭✭Morgans

I hurt myself laughing at the original Mike Strutter on Very Important Pennis. - the ad as a lawyer that ended with "if you dont like it, go f**k your mutha". Dont think I laughed at anything as hard in my life. Good times. Good times.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,392 ✭✭✭fletch

Oh god I love it.....just watched an episode there and it's some funny ****!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

I was naturally wary, seeing as 98% of stuff on MTV is the type of safe material that your mother actually would want you watching (and anything mildly controversial carries a minute long warning. The no holds barred voice of yoof indeed :rolleyes: ) but this is quite funny :)

"Hello, Pizza Place? I rang cos i was thinkin of orderin a pizza, but then I thought, no, Ima tell ya TA GO FCUK YA MUTHA!!!!" *hangs up*

Two min later

"Hi, Pizza Place? Yo, about that thing a minute ago, Im sorry. Im on this tv show, I hafta play a real mean, foul mouthed prick, and I just wanted to tell you TO GO FCUK YA MUTHA!!!!"

*hangs up* " YOU SEE THAT? I GOT THE COCK-SUCKA!!!"

:D:D:D

Advertisement