Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sweaty Feet

Options
  • 02-12-2006 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

For some reason unknown to me I've been getting a case of really sweaty feet over the last coupe of weeks. I shower & change my socks every day, alternate shoes etc, I cannot think of any reason or change in my lifestyle lately but a few hours into the day my feet start to perspire like mad. They do not smell bad I can take my shoes off and air them out, but sometimes it feels like i have stepped in a pudle, its hoorrible. Often I change my socks and shoes half way through the day and they are wet again after an hour or so! Its horrible!

I went into the chemist today and only saw stuff for atheletes foot but Im sure I've seen foot sprays and power etc for this problem. Has anyone had it before and know how to stop it?
    Thanks

Advertisement