Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Female Vocalist Wanted for Serious Band

Options
  • 02-12-2006 6:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

A serious band from Dublin is looking for a female vocalist. The band is in early development stages with considerable support from a music organisation which includes finance, a private rehearsal room and decent recording equipment.

Vocalist must be female, able to play basic rhythm guitar and be available to practice at least once a week. No time wasters please.

Email or PM me for phone number to schedule audition.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 DonnaD

Hi ya I am really intersted in ur post.I live in Dublin and I am 20 yrs of age. I am looking to sing in a band. Really serious about it. Iv a very good voice, learn very quickly but unfortunatly I do not play the guitar....is that a must.... cheers Donna

• Registered Users Posts: 15 pipp3355

Hi,

Ability to play guitar is a bonus but not essential. We'd be happy to meet you for an audition. I'll PM you with further details now.

A Myspace Page With Song Samples And Further Information Is Now Available - Please send me a private message for the link!

bumpidy bump:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Corrina Penston

Hi Guys,

I might be interested in an audition, I had a quick listen on myspace and I like your sounds. I am a singer/songwriter myself, I play basic rhythm guitar and I am looking for a band to play my music as well as playing theirs,

Anyway you can hear on www.myspace.com/corrinapenston, cheers.

• Advertisement
Advertisement