Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drummer needed

Options
  • 02-12-2006 2:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭

Singer/song-writer looking to start up a new band in Dublin. Seeks the best available musicians:Male/Female electro-pianoist with good knowledge of music theory and can play by ear. Acoustic guitarist with some talent for song writing even if its just chord based. Lead guitarist who basically knows the fret board inside-out and can also add to original material. A solid strong-minded bass player who can also play the guitar (some ex in lead guitar) and again, add to original material. A good drummer with some experience in off beat drumming and can play the guitar. The weirder and more depressed the musicians are the BETTER!!! Emphesis is everything. Will be doing all original material and maybe covers in practice for a messabout. It's not about what you can play, it's about what you/we can write and how its played. I have great contacts in the biz and my work boss has his own label and has recently signed snow patrol and paddy casey.

My influences are The Beatles, U2, Coldplay, Keane, Led zep, goo goo dolls, The counting crowes, Keane, Train, snow patrol, Pearl jam, The killers, green day, Rory gallagher, Thin Lizzy, Thunder, Eric clapton, Creed, Feeder, Lifehouse, Embrace, Razorlight, Metallica, Bellx1, ect......

I've nearly 30 original songs written but not recorded for good reasons.

I have a location already to practice.

My email address is gburke_03@yahoo.co.uk.

I'm located close to Dublin city center.

Influences are an essential.

Anyone who thinks they can perform well in a professionally organised band and basically who think they can fit in this lineup please e-mail me at the above to meet up for a talk. No previous experience as the original material will be produced from scratch. All you need are ideas.

ROCK 'n ROLL!!!

Shakesgar

Advertisement