Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Declan O'Rourke

Options
  • 01-12-2006 2:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭

Hey im new to this whole blog thing but i was just wondering if anybody knows anything about the singer/songwriter Declan O Rourke.. Im a mad fan but cant find much about him coz my college has blocked my space all info welcomed...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Click here to go to his official site (not on myspace)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭NeiloMac

Get his album, thats all you will need to know, quality

• Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭-Freebird-

His song 'Sarah (Last Night in a Dream)' Pure brilliance!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 278 ✭✭seanieclarke

he lives with paddy casey about 2 mins from my house. hes a very talented musician

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭Mailman

Eddi Reader is going to be releasing an Album with her version of Galileo on it in January or February of next year.
    She's already sung it live backed by O'Rourke. Can't wait to hear the studio version; a very special voice for a very special song.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭-Freebird-

he lives with paddy casey about 2 mins from my house. hes a very talented musician

Haha that's mad...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

I'd hate to be the neighbours.

Advertisement