Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bass Player Wanted

Options
  • 01-12-2006 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Bass Player wanted for Indie/Rock band, ready to gig worthy with good experinance and good playing skills, just finished our last gig last sat which was ****ing awesome we had a stand in player who rocked his socks off for us, he has other commitments which is why he cant join, for a sample of what were like go to http://kumaraband.bebo.com or www.myspace.com/kumaraband please dont take for granted what you hear on the site as what we are as we been told by alot of people last week we sound nothing like the site got alot of big people seriously into the band and things are going to start to happenin, if your interested you can mail kumaraband@gmail.com we need to get this show on the road

Male/female both welcome to apply

Cheers,
    Kumara

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭So Glad

Heya lads, bassist at the ready. I'm a full-time guitarist, drummer, keyboard player and sing a little, I live in north Dub so I'm close. I own a bass but don't have a bass amp, although I use my guitar amps. Get in contact, I love your music.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭So Glad

Here's a Bebo with some of my guitaring/bass stuff, cheack out the covers.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Kumaraband

sent you a pm man with me number, try get in touch for an audition as i said singer is heading off, we got a bass amp

Advertisement