Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to Bust the Bottom of a Bottle - Does this actually work?

Options
  • 01-12-2006 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭

linky

Anybody ever try this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

They didn't explain the need for water/a liquid to be in the bottle?

I tried it once with a Coors Lite bottle, unfortunately it was full of Coors Lite at the time, so I ended up wearing most of it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

connundrum wrote:
    I tried it once with a Coors Lite bottle, unfortunately it was full of Coors Lite at the time, so I ended up wearing most of it :(
    :D lol.

That's what I was thinking. Although there did seem to be some beer in the bottle, not much though. I would imagine that you would have to have something in it to create the pressure required. But I'm kinda baffled as to how it actually works, if it does.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

BaZmO* wrote:
    :D lol.

That's what I was thinking. Although there did seem to be some beer in the bottle, not much though. I would imagine that you would have to have something in it to create the pressure required. But I'm kinda baffled as to how it actually works, if it does.

I have seen it done manys a time. It is to do with the amount of liquid/beer in the bottle. Must find link.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

What a waste of perfectly good beer. Oh wait it was american beer, nevermind:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Why break a full bottle like this when you can just smash an empty bottle of a wall?:confused:

Advertisement