Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drummer Wanted for Serious Band

Options
  • 01-12-2006 3:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

A serious band from Dublin is looking for a drummer. The band is in early development stages with considerable support from a music organisation which includes finance, a private rehearsal room and decent recording equipment.

Drummer must have own kit and be available to practice at least once a week. No time wasters please.

For more information email / pm for phone number

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 stemcnee

wat kinda music are you guys plannin on playin

• Registered Users Posts: 15 pipp3355

A Myspace Page With Song Samples And Further Information Is Now Available - Please send me a private message for the link!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Nolberto

Can you not just post the link here...?

Why the secrecy?

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 15 pipp3355

cuz if people PM me then I can get a better idea of how many people are interested and cuz the myspace page goes into more detail about us and the band - originally I didn't feel comfortable with just anyone being able to look that up. I felt like they should be interested first rather than just nosey! But we made the details freely available in other advertisments we put out today so maybe I'll change it here - guess I wanted to see which way gets a better response. So far tho its going pretty well.. these boards are great!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Nolberto

Fair enough pipp.

Personally I'd always like to check out a band's music before replying to an ad. If the music is good it'll say a lot more than any post on a messageboard can..! But maybe that's just me....

Hope it works out for ya!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭OFDM

A serious band wouldn't be so clandestine....

Advertisement