Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which bank to choose for online banking?

Options
  • 30-11-2006 3:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

I am looking to open up a bank account soley for the purpose of internet banking, well for the most part. I will have an initial lodgement of 800 euro cash and from then on it all deposits to the account will be coming from neteller, www.neteller.com for those who dont know what it is.
    Basically this account will be my "poker account" and any time I play live poker I will take money from this account to do this. So for ease of use an ATM card would be very helpfull, I've read that the most an atm card will give out in a day is 800e, I know this is for security reasons etc but is it possible to increase this fee if needs be?

So what I am looking for is an account which I can check the balance over the net and which will be easy for me to link to my neteller account.
    Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

P.S. I rang Bank of Scotland earlier and they said their online service wont be up and running until January or Febuary? I always thought it had been running all along.

regards
    Luke

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

AIB's tends to be the best in terms of functionality, with BOI and PTSB following in close quarters.

As for ATM card limits, I don't think any bank tends to raise that cap.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

cheers for the reply, i opened up a AIB student plus account, so free net banking and stuff.

Advertisement