Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice please!

Options
  • 29-11-2006 11:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

hello there just wanna go unregistered incase anyone might know me!
    anywho...been wit the bf like 2 mths now and we havent done more than kiss and as much as i want to go further (or think i do) something always stops me. im a virgin, he isnt, this doesnt bother me but i was just wonderin if yas think im bein a bit silly or is there some genuine reason that im not doin more wit him. ive done more wit other boys in the past so i doubt thats the prob

thanks for the help!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Well why don't you have a think about what you would like to do to him and what you would like him to do to you or what you would like to do to each other together and then tell him about it in detail and see what he says.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

If you want to experiment or try something with your partner, discuss it with him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Carrigart Exile

hello there just wanna go unregistered incase anyone might know me!
    anywho...been wit the bf like 2 mths now and we havent done more than kiss and as much as i want to go further (or think i do) something always stops me. im a virgin, he isnt, this doesnt bother me but i was just wonderin if yas think im bein a bit silly or is there some genuine reason that im not doin more wit him. ive done more wit other boys in the past so i doubt thats the prob

thanks for the help!

Because you are not sure. Just for the record, you do not have to resort to sex to enjoy each other

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,231 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

The next time you are kissing and want to go further (and you think he might be receptive), take his hand and guide him to places you would like to have him touch. Then let nature take its course...

Advertisement