Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music

Options
  • 29-11-2006 3:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭

Hey, I'm thinking of enrolling in the Music course in UL next year, wondering if anyone doing the course, or who knows someone doing it could give me any information on it? Is it very practical or theoretical? Whats the workload like?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

Undergrad or postgrad? Trad music? Music Tech? Can you tell us a bit more ?

:)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

I did the Music Technology Masters. A fun course and logical progression from Computer Systems degree.

When not in the lab working on funky musical programs we were in studio rocking out with bottles of buckfast ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭R0C0

Sounds good! Its the Music Technology and performance undergrad course I'm interested in doing!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Well you're in luck, myself, BossArky and 440Hz are all gradates of the Masters course. Two of my friends are teaching on the undergrad course at the moment. If its anything like the Masters course its plenty of hard work, very broad, hands-on and the best craic you can possibly have in college. If you have any more questions, fire away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 corbo

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
Advertisement