Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 months

Options
  • 28-11-2006 11:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

Iv been goin out wit my girlfriend for 2 months.We havent done anything sexually yet.Im fine wit it but i wud lyk to,but im not sure if she does.we only see each other at weekends cos of different colleges.Im just wonderin wen ye tink is the rite time to engage in sexual activity for the first time wit ur girl/boy friend?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

No one is going to be able to tell you when, there is no right time. Only you will know when its right and your partner the same. If you want to try something out and experiment, suggest it to your partner.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,229 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Ruu is right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Somewhere between 5minutes and 70years.

I.e. Ruu is right.

Advertisement