Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

online gambling

Options
  • 28-11-2006 9:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭

quick Q for you gambling heads

I was gonna give it a go... say i win on one of the main sites... can i transfer the money from my account onto my CC? I am nearly sure the answer to this is yes....

Can i then transfer money from my CC (MBNA) into my bank account... that my main question.... thanks

paddy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

yes i think so depending on your CC,with paddy power excluding mastercard you can transfer your winnings to your CC,not sure about the other main online sites

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭applehunter

Visa allows you to put your winnings back on your card but for some annoying reason, Mastercard does not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 frankdrebin

Course you can on PP (except Mastercard)

ON Betfair, they send you a cheque (not that I have ever cashed out)...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 AnStrathBan

note that MBNA will charge you a cash advance fee for every deposit you make to gambling sites though.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,334 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

note that MBNA will charge you a cash advance fee for every deposit you make to gambling sites though.

You sure? I always used my Laser card but the odd time when I used Visa I never noticed that.

• Advertisement

yes but only certain card issuers charge the fee. not all banks do and they tend not to let you know in advance. MBNA though are one that definitely do charge a fee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭stewie01

Course you can on PP (except Mastercard)

WHy cant you use mastercard on PP. it seems to have the mastercard icon in the bottom of the web page??

Only askin as ive only got a mastercard and wud be a kick in the nuts

you can use Mastercard on PP to deposit funds but Mastercard Europe do not allow withdrawals back onto the card from gambling firms. PP will issue a cheque for any withdrawals you want to make when depositing by mastercard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭stewie01

so would it be better with laser and go straight 2 ur account??
    and wats the process of withdrawing wen i win? lol

if you would prefer to get the funds back to the card then Laser would be the best option. When you win simply go to the account pages and select withdraw and the funds will hit your bank account in 3-5 days (time taken by banks to clear funds for some reason)

• Advertisement
Advertisement