Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vocalist seeks band in Cork

Options
  • 28-11-2006 8:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

I know this is a waste of time, but sure what the hell?! Just want to rehearse, gig, get a demo down, see where it goes. Most importantly though, have a bit of craic along the way! I posted a couple of months ago, but was away since then, so apologies to those who replied. Back now and itching to get started. I like Interpol, FNM, Stranglers, Head Automatica...whatever really. I'm 32 if that matters. If you have access to rehearsal room all the better. I know from personal experience that getting a band started in cork is bloody hard, so if anybody reading this knows somebody who might be interested (if you're not), please point them this way.

Advertisement