Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stargate, SGA, Season 3, Episode 12: Echoes [SPILERS]

Options
  • 28-11-2006 5:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭

Ive been thinking it dosent relay matter that the canadains cousins take longer than the american cousins cause they get it to you by around 4pm which is fine it means u can watch after work, the american having them at 5am when they are first is alright if its a weekend but since sga is coming out on weekdays it does not make that much different unless you on a sick day like me.

It was quite a good episode i just relaised that i forgot to add a poll.
    i enjoyed it quite allot is always good when your not sure exeatly what is going on until it gets near the end.
    I wonder how much drained the ZPM is, im surprised it didn't come up.
    Considering this was only a filler it was quite good

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,483 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

User45701 translatertron:
    I've been thinking that it doesn't really matter that the canadian cousins take longer than the american cousins because they get it to you by around 4pm. It means that you can watch after work ... something something ... I'm dossing off work because I'm sick. ;)

Its not on in America until the New Year. Its only on Canadian TV at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

I know that

what im saying is that i don't mind waiting till 4pm to see it in the afternoon because it comes out in canada on a weekday

When its in the states its on a weekend and u can watch BSG SG1 SGA early on a saturday morning,

so even if canadain cousins put it up at 4am i wouldn't be able to watch it till 4pm anyway cause i would be in work

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

User45701 wrote:
    Ive been thinking it dosent relay matter that the canadains cousins take longer than the american cousins cause they get it to you by around 4pm which is fine it means u can watch after work, the american having them at 5am when they are first is alright if its a weekend but since sga is coming out on weekdays it does not make that much different unless you on a sick day like me.

It was quite a good episode i just relaised that i forgot to add a poll.
    i enjoyed it quite allot is always good when your not sure exeatly what is going on until it gets near the end.
    I wonder how much drained the ZPM is, im surprised it didn't come up.
    Considering this was only a filler it was quite good

Thought it was a damn good episode untill Rodney came out with all the the techno babble and bull**** about whale communication. Still pulled a good ending so I'd give it an eight out of ten....a high eight.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

This was a reasonably good episode. However, I didn't like the "thing" between Teyla and Ronin - the fact that I detest these characters might have something to do with that. :D

The concept of Sheppard coming up with the "save the day" idea instead of Rodney was a nice touch, IMO.

Yeah, the whale talk wasn't great, but it was still a good filler. I'd give it a 7 out of 10 (if there was a poll ;))

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Kojak wrote:
    This was a reasonably good episode. However, I didn't like the "thing" between Teyla and Ronin - the fact that I detest these characters might have something to do with that. :D

The concept of Sheppard coming up with the "save the day" idea instead of Rodney was a nice touch, IMO.

Yeah, the whale talk wasn't great, but it was still a good filler. I'd give it a 7 out of 10 (if there was a poll ;))

Hang on a second, I just remembered that the whales didn't only 'communicate' with them, but they were projecting images.
    That lame idea takes it down a notch in my books.

• Advertisement
Advertisement