Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worried...

Options
  • 28-11-2006 11:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Go to your GP and get the morning after pill. Also look into an STI test. Links at the top of the forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭b3t4

Same advise as Faith. Ring your GP now and make an appointment. Better safe that sorry.

Also, I'd advise you consider changing your form of contraception to something other than the pill. Consider the implant, the injection, the patch and other such methods that don't rely on your memory so much.

A.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 sexkitten

Thanks for the replies.

I'll go tonight to my GP. I've been with my Bf for 3 years, it wasnt a one night thing..:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 538 ✭✭✭~Leanne~

Yea make sure you visit your GP as soon as. Id go today not tonight if i were you. The sooner you get the morning after pill the better.

They say the week after your break is most important for taking pill as your more fertile on 2nd week.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

hope your GP was well available and such :) always better to get rid of that worry.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,231 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Yes, see GP and get day after pill!

Advertisement