Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bass player + Guitar wanted for Juliette Suicides

Options
  • 27-11-2006 6:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭

Hi Folks,

We're making nice progress towards assembling the dream team needed to complete The Juliette Suicides, Dublin's new Heavy rock sensation.

We now require a bass player. Must be seriously tight and able to pick up and develop musical ideas with ease. We're not looking for a funk master although you should be VERY comfortable on your instrument.

A Guitarist: You must enjoy playing songs varying in styles and tempos. You must be technically proficient.(no virtuoso... but proficient nonetheless) You must know who Yngwie Malmsteen is and even have a few of his licks down! You must be open minded. We're into mixing everything from Heavy as sh*t metal to the softest pop or reggae if a song calls for it. :eek:

Our band is called Juliette Suicides and here's a link to our music www.myspace.com/thejuliettesuicides

The two short tracks are mostly "heavy". Other tracks have been written with strong punk & reggae/ska/pop flavours or whatever else sounds good to us.:p

email me at juliettesuicides@yahoo.ie if you'd like to jam.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Pusshead

Come on folks, take up the challenge!!!:rolleyes:

What's going on folks? It's been 3 whole days & no replies!!! Fine!!! You're missing out on a great opportunity to be with a hard rocking, hard working, innovative band.:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭Fingers Mcginty

damn....that's a great opportunity. Pity about your location ...or mine rather

Alright dude!!

The drummer we found is a legend!! Seriously talented!!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Alchemist

Hi guys!

My name is Marcin Im a guitarist 24YO, living in dublin:D (dunlaoghaire),
    Im looking for a band to join in....I play electric and acoustic guitar.
    my innfluences are: pink floyd, ozzy, Lil bit neoclassical rock(-;,,, steve Vai
    I have my own gear...and im foregin..still student:rolleyes:
    cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pusshead wrote:
    Hi Folks,

We're making nice progress towards assembling the dream team needed to complete The Juliette Suicides, Dublin's new Heavy rock sensation.

We now require a bass player. Must be seriously tight and able to pick up and develop musical ideas with ease. We're not looking for a funk master although you should be VERY comfortable on your instrument.

A Guitarist: You must enjoy playing songs varying in styles and tempos. You must be technically proficient.(no virtuoso... but proficient nonetheless) You must know who Yngwie Malmsteen is and even have a few of his licks down! You must be open minded. We're into mixing everything from Heavy as sh*t metal to the softest pop or reggae if a song calls for it. :eek:

Our band is called Juliette Suicides and here's a link to our music www.myspace.com/thejuliettesuicides

The two short tracks are mostly "heavy". Other tracks have been written with strong punk & reggae/ska/pop flavours or whatever else sounds good to us.:p

email me at juliettesuicides@yahoo.ie if you'd like to jam.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

You still looking for a string monkey Pusshead?

Yes, still looking for a guitarist. jammed with a bass player this weekend. He was **** hot!!!:D

feylya wrote:
    You still looking for a string monkey Pusshead?

Well, spose I'm up for it if you're interested.

Have you got any original stuff recorded? Do you think you could play all the stuff bang on? Are you capable of assimilating songs and develop them quickly & easily? what type of contribution do you think you can make?

I have to ask all those questions!!! It's important! :)
    feylya wrote:
    Well, spose I'm up for it if you're interested.

No, yes, possibly, beer.

• Advertisement

:D

Why don't you call over the gaff for a jam some evening then!!!
    feylya wrote:
    No, yes, possibly, beer.

Advertisement