Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WANTED: The best frontman ever!

Options
  • 26-11-2006 7:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Established Dublin rock n' roll band are looking for a singer, screamer, mover and a shaker! Basically a kick ass frontman!

Influences:Aerosmith, Guns n' Roses, Motley Crue and a **** load of other stuff!

We play original songs, gig all the time and wanna go into the studio ASAP!

Anyone who wants to have a hell of a good time PM me!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 SunsetV

C'mon there must be someone into this type of stuff that can sing! Ya cant all be depressed ****in indie kids!

C'mon any Steve Tylers, Jim Morrisons, Axl Roses or Scott Wielands out there!!
    Free leather pants to the first one that joins the band!
    Rock on!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Forsaken1

I don't fancy jumping around the stage...I'd rather twirl the mike stand and relax! (I'm too old for this s***):cool:

its ok dude we're not ageist!
    if your up for a jam PM me with your number and i'll give you a buzz!
    later!

C'mon guys im having to turn down gigs left, right and centre!
    Who wants a piece of the action!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 whatever19

Frontwoman??

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

I'd be upfor it, yeah. I'm not the best singer but I do have an alcohol problem if that helps!!!!

Advertisement