Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

worldvision.com - charity gifts

Options
  • 26-11-2006 2:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭

I first put this post in the Volunteerism thread but it seems to be very poorly subscribed. Perhaps someone here might be able to help.

I was thinking of donating to some of the charities in lieu of Christmas presents for family members this year. As a family we've kinda moved away from presents at this stage and are not the most materialistic. I've heard the ads for worldvision.com on the radio and was wondering what others thought of this organisation? Reputation etc? Does the money go where it's supposed to? Are there any other websites people could recommend. Child sponsorship, food programmes or something like that and maybe I could present my siblings with a gift pack or card. Thanks.

Advertisement