Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ulster bank Interset free student overdraft

Options
  • 26-11-2006 1:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,352 ✭✭✭

Ok so got an overdraft last april from ulster bank. Interest free till you finish college of 650 but rang home there and ive got 2 letters basically saying if i dont pay their bringing me to court. I was told to ring them within 7 days the letter was dated the 17-11. What do I do I will ring them monday but ive exams coming up and dont have time for this.

I think its because im not using it as my main a/c but im not sure.

Any1 else in this situation?

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I'm not quite clear exactly what's gone on here, but there is no point burying your head in the and and hoping it'll go away.

Ring them, or go to your branch and speak to someone and find out a) what the status of your overdraft is (have you gone over the limit?) or have they reduced the overdraft (quite possible if this isn't your main account and you havent been using it) and then b) ask them what can be done to sort out the issue in question.

Advertisement