Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Feel . Small

Options
  • 23-11-2006 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

In need of a bit of advice here, Been going out with long relationships since i was young always lasted about 2 years sex life has never been a problem.. Have started seein this girl we are both in our early 20's she has slept with alot more people than i have fairly enough, and she did tell me its hard to make her cum.. Thing is our foreplay is fine can always make her cum, anyway havin sex today and at the end she goings i cant cum the moment is gone, and then said the way you have sex i will never be able to cum, fair enough she is being honest but made me feel down big time.... any advice anyone been in the same situation?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭blocparty

why not lie on your back and let her do it the way she likes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭ats

she probably said that out of frustration. has she said anyting along these lines to you before or has she normally been quiet happy with you in that regard?

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

It has never really come up but we havent had sex alot of times being honest. Like she has not cum durin sex yet... only via foreplay....i said way to make me feel crap anyway and she said well i thought i would say it so it could get better... I just think i am going to be avoidin sex now.....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Sounds like a bitch. Get a vibrating cock ring or sumthn, that ought to do it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭Mojito

Lil Kitten wrote:
    Sounds like a bitch. Get a vibrating cock ring or sumthn, that ought to do it.

Funny but true. I tried that out with my girlfriend and she loved it. On the plus side it keeps ya going longer as well! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

talk about mean. she could have suggested something, that would be helpful. truth is she proberly doesnt know either. ask her to teach you then. see if she has anything of use. let her go on top if she knows what works for her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭joebhoy1916

Sorry but I had to laugh when I seen this.

Just picture it your humping away and she just come's out of the blue the way you have sex I will never be able to come? Bloody hell what a killer must of made you feel like sh!t.

She sound like a mean bitch to be honest. Id say a sex toy would be a good idea although if that was me I wouldn't be going back. Jesus she really said that.. Wouldn't mind getting ghirls views on this but I doubt you would find many that would say that. Was it the first time ye had sex? Even worse if it was. You know first time with new ghirl thing's might not always go right but you soon learn what each other like but to say that :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Carrigart Exile

In need of a bit of advice here, Been going out with long relationships since i was young always lasted about 2 years sex life has never been a problem.. Have started seein this girl we are both in our early 20's she has slept with alot more people than i have fairly enough, and she did tell me its hard to make her cum.. Thing is our foreplay is fine can always make her cum, anyway havin sex today and at the end she goings i cant cum the moment is gone, and then said the way you have sex i will never be able to cum, fair enough she is being honest but made me feel down big time.... any advice anyone been in the same situation?

Everybodies body reacts differently, so if you are doing something worng ask her to show you what she likes.

On the comment side, nasty but possibly borne out of frustration. Again, tell her you were unhappy about that comment but am willing to learn if she is willing to teach.........could be some fun lessons:cool:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Cut out the penetration for a few weeks and practice your full on oral techniques, see what happens.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭ats

Thing is our foreplay is fine can always make her cum, anyway havin sex today and at the end she goings i cant cum the moment is gone, and then said the way you have sex i will never be able to cum, fair enough she is being honest but made me feel down big time.... any advice anyone been in the same situation?

just thinking a bit about this and maybe dont make her cum while in the foreplay stage. bring her to teh point then stop. could be that you've made her cum that way but she is unable to manage a second time and that is what is frustrating her.

my GF was like that before and basically i did it that way and soon enough no complaints, plenty of moaning though ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31 CharLit

Hon, I've never come from just intercourse, doesn't bother me in the slightest, and I've never thought it had anything to do with what my boyfriend was or was not doing, I just don't come that way.

While it's fine to address real problems in the bedroom,
    a) they should be addressed outisde the bedroom, never during sex
    b) I wouldn't see this as a problem, but that may just be me

So i think what I would be worried about in this situation would not be my performance, but the way in which she brought it up. It doesn't sound like she's terribly considerate of your feelings - not exactly in my top ten of desirable qualities in a partner.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

'
    I've never come from just intercourse, doesn't bother me in the slightest,

Me neither. Never bothered me either. Everyone's different.'

Advertisement