Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

People on Public Transport

Options
  • 23-11-2006 2:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Does anyone have any stories of funny/gross/scary people they have seen on public transport recently?

This guy was sitting opposite me yesterday evening on the DART. What a scumbag, he picked his nose for about half an hour which gave me plenty of time to video him :) He got off at Glenageary...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQq3IK3HsfA

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭WhiteAp

Wow, how gross? Anyone know him???

Witchhunt!

• Registered Users Posts: 78,308 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Moved from Commuting & Transport.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭xha1r

Haha, that is minging!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,671 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

eeewww

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

lawl!

I'd laugh my hole of if he was on boards. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 522 ✭✭✭JungleBunny

I've sent it around to a few people. Maybe someone knws who this disgusting bloke is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Own up whoever you are..we won't laugh. Promise! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,157 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Fair play for getting in and posting it on youtube and linking it here!

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭Scrotum

And eating it, dirty little bolix.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,671 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Ikky Poo2 wrote:
    Fair play for getting in and posting it on youtube and linking it here!

Yeah I'm sure the guy will be very pleased when he finds out his snot-eating ways have been exposed to the entire interweb, lol :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Maybe it was better of him to have eaten it? I mean, if he had rubbed it off something, or even someone, it would've been a lot worse! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,974 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

How the hell did you film him and not have him realise it? All in all, pretty feckin horrible. Heh and he looks like an otherwise 'respectable' chap.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

was it early in the morning?
    maybe he didn't get a chance to have breakfast.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Kebab

Yak - that is just vile!

Hope someone here knows him!!!

Ick ick ick

I'm also wondering how he didn't realise you were videoing him - obviously too engrossed :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Maybe he was just after snorting a ball of coke and rather than blowing it into a hanky he didn't want to waste it. He looks the type.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭Nephew

that video looks very staged

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭me and the biz

^^ It does indeed.

Still funny though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Lol, someones bound to know him...this may catapult him to [strike]inter[/strike]national fame!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭bluto63

Pretty horrible. I'd be afraid of someone watching me if I was doing something like that. Not that I would...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

Not half as disgusting as seeing women behind the wheel of a car with a finger halfway up their nose. They must think that they cant be seen in their motors.
    Only once saw one stick the thing into her mouth, disgusting, and she was a looker as well.

Or what about big fat buisness men with their thick fat fingers up the nostril and then rolling it between thumb and forefinger like a fine cigar.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭Dennis the Stone

I can't believe you uploaded it to youtube... I know he's disgusting and all but it pisses me off that you would do that.. hmmm..

Advertisement