Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tips for interview?

Options
  • 23-11-2006 10:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,840 ✭✭✭✭

I have an interview coming up for a role in a Dublin university (non teaching). I have always worked in the private sector and haven’t had a panel style interview before. Any tips on do’s and don’ts, If I’m asked why I want the job, one obvious appeal is the job security side and I am a little fed up of working style of the US multinationals. Should I play this down as they may think this is a cushy number for me (not my thinking) and see me as some kind of refugee from the private sector.

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

Comments

Advertisement