Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[FA Premiership] My Selections

Options
  • 23-11-2006 2:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭

I'm gonna start off with €1,000 and see how I end up at the end of the season, posting my experiences here. My first bet will be

Liverpool v Man City - Sat 25th
    €150 on Liverpool 2/5 Win - Profit = €60

Should be an easy win for Liverpool, as Man City haven't even won an away game yet this season! Can't see this being their first. The closest they came was a 1-1 draw with everton, all the other away games they lost. Only threat might be Alonso and Gonzales still being injured from tonights game vs PSV.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭Tubbertown1982

Lorax wrote:
    I'm gonna start off with €1,000 and see how I end up at the end of the season, posting my experiences here. My first bet will be

Liverpool v Man City - Sat 25th
    €150 on Liverpool 2/5 Win - Profit = €60

Should be an easy win for Liverpool, as Man City haven't even won an away game yet this season! Can't see this being their first. The closest they came was a 1-1 draw with everton, all the other away games they lost. Only threat might be Alonso and Gonzales still being injured from tonights game vs PSV.

:eek: ,I think you are mad betting on liverpool, they break my heart (im a pool fan) on and of the pitch!!!! plus man city always play well against us. ;if i were u i would look for another fixture buddy. maybe celtic to beat hibs away on sunday @ 8-15.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Liverpools home record is still excellent though. The only problem now is they have a good few injuries. But i still think liverpool will win.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭Lorax

A bit too close for comfort there with Liverpool.

Anyway gonna throw €150 on Arsenal Draw-No Bet @ 8/15 = Profit - €80

Advertisement