Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Large Penis

Options
  • 22-11-2006 10:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Ok, heres a problem I taught Id never have to address, but id like to go unregistered for this as its quite personal and not meant to be any sort of joke. Ive read, in various publications, that the average length of the male penis (in the United States and Europe) is 6.5 Inches. My penis is between 9.5 and 10.5 depending on the stability of my erection. Ive had sex with girls in the past, and theres rarely been a problem with how it works, but what i really think is the problem is the fact that sometimes its just too ****ing big.

I mean, sometimes (and its not happened a lot, maybe because the girls havent wanted to be hurtful of my feelings), that my penis has actually hurt them because its gone in so deep. On occassion its not uncommon for me to have sex with a young woman [without a condom, because either shes on the pill or im stupid], remove my penis, and find the tip covered in blood. The girl hasnt been on her period, ive just gone in so deep.

What im wondering is if there is something I should do to try and curb this problem. Is there a position or movement I should try to make sure I dont cause pain.

The other problem I have is that my friends are very vocal about the size of my penis (I slept with a friend of a friend some time ago and she let slip afterwards) and now I think they just send girls my way in bars or they get to girls and tell them ive a huge penis and they come onto me. maybe im mad on this one, i dont know.

I know a lot of people would LOVE a big penis, but believe me, its not exactly the greatest gift in the world.

Help would be apprichated

Comments

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,715 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Well, 9.5.to 10.5 isn't too big. I'd say you could probably just go a bit easier, maybe don't force it in too deep.

The blood could be your own.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,535 ✭✭✭Raekwon

So what's the problem? You have a big penis and girls like it/want to sleep with you? I don't exactly see a problem there tbh :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭delop

Have you tried a long distance relationship?

Sorry sounded funnier in me head :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

I feel your pain, I've had similar problems in the past. I found that letting the girl stay on top tends to remove the issue as she can then decide on pace and penetration level to suit her. It's also important to ensure that she is fully prepared for you with a lot of foreplay beforehand.

I wouldn't worry too much about the blood, even a very small penis or finger can cause minute tears inside which can lead to a little bleeding.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

You just need to change your sexual positions, preferably with her on top. Thats what I do and it works very well with my 11.5 inch penis ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

i'd say avoid doggy style - tends to go deeper - so missionary or as others have said - her on top.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭BeardyGit

You're unlikely to be hurting them because of the depth of penetration to be honest. It's much more likely that you're being a bit too heavy with the hammer when you're driving the nail home - That's what causes the real discomfort/pain you're witnessing - Well, that and girth. Yeah, there's a certain point where too much pressure, no matter what the pace, will cause a grimace and whatnot, but at least if you're not pounding like a jack-hammer you'll be able to lay off a bit and find an enjoyable balance. And if in doubt, lube up.

There are lots of things you can do to help 'protect' your partner from your overly zealous penetration. The simplest would be to select positions that will limit your ability to bang it in up to the hilt. I have my favourites - But figuring them out for yourself can be half the fun.

There's also the option of using something like a 'love donut' - It's like a padded donut shaped ring to sit around the base of your cóck. It's designed to provide a certain amount of cushioning and you can stack them if really required to reduce the depth of penetration to a comfortable amount for herself. Personally, I wouldn't be caught dead wearing them, but it's an option I guess. Jeez, I can just imagine the looks you'd get... Ha ha.

On a final note, try to make sure you use adequate protection whenever you can. It sounds like you're enjoying yourself, and fair play to you. Just see if you can make sure neither you nor your partners end up paying a heavy price for your pleasures..... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

EgoTrip wrote:
    On occassion its not uncommon for me to have sex with a young woman [without a condom, because either shes on the pill or im stupid],

I think this is a much more important issue! Stupidity is not a good excuse!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

delop wrote:
    Have you tried a long distance relationship?

Sorry sounded funnier in me head :-)

Anyone else who cannot stay on topic will be banned without warning.

delop, consider yourself lucky, you will be the only one to get a warning.
    B

On occassion its not uncommon for me to have sex with a young woman [without a condom, because either shes on the pill or im stupid]

This is exceedingly silly and it's only a matter of time before you get yourself in trouble - be it an unwanted pregnancy or an STI.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,395 ✭✭✭Marksie

Being average lol..its not an issue with me as such, but my partneres say that at times they do find a large penis uncomfortable.

Generally though the vagina is quite elastic and would accommodate a large girth.
    It may be that you are pounding in too deep, especially when you are approaching your own climax.

The woman on top is good for her controlling the depth, but from behind you may be banging against her cervix.

Whatever position you are in, be aware of what you are doing, and be guided by her responses.

I would suggest that if you are pushing deep you move very slowly, if you move more quickly then only move about an inch or three inside, not all the way in and out. You can move more rapidly then and it wont be hitting anything at the back of the vagina. It is very nice to alternate these strokes for both of you.. I recommend sets of nine... 8 shallow fast then one slow deep. The 7 shallow fast then 2 slow deep etc. all the way down to 1 and 8, then repeat for as long as you want.

alternatively ..you could cross the T. Where you are lying in a T position with one leg over and the other leg under her her left leg and her right leg over your waist, so that you form the arms of the T..
    you are then able to enter without going to deep, and she (because you arent on top of her) can rock away if it feels uncomfortable.

Hope that helps.

Edit: thinking about this a bit more and the issue of blood... it may be also your initial penetration. if yiou are usee to simply thrusting then it could cause tears before the vagina has got used to it. On ething would be to really take your time and let her natural lubricants effectively coat your glans (whihc will be in a condom from now on i hope!), and for her to get used to it, before going further in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Magic Pips

delop - lol, made me smile!

OP - I think it's important to just listen to the women involved, if its hurting them they will let you know...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

KTRIC wrote:
    You just need to change your sexual positions, preferably with her on top. Thats what I do and it works very well with my 11.5 inch penis ;)

Breaking my ass laughing now KTRIC, you owe me a new Keyboard with all the coffee on mine. Seriously though, I have had the same issue in the past, I was dating a small petite girl (5 foot), and I'm not far off the OP. It took months for us to have sex. Literally. Months. I thought it would never happen, and then slowly, it got better, until it wasn't an issue.

Plenty of lubrication OP, plenty of time, and let the girl dictate the pace. You'll be fine in time.

And in the mean time, enter your local three legged race. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

'Not sure. maybe poster isn't serious about anything he posted. I have 8.3 inch penis and it's not that much of a problem. I doubt she bleeds mate, unlikely unless you're lying.'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

The bleed ing could be causes by tears is she is not relaxed and lubed up enough naturally or other wise.

It sounds like you are bumping your partners cervix.
    The cervix is the neck of the womb which is at the end of the vagina.
    Even if a woman is not having her period there may be traces of blood around the cervix and if you are bump it this could be the blood you are on about.

The bumping of the cervix can be painful for a lot of women as it is quiet sensative, inmagine someone smacking the head of your penis with the flat of thier hand it can be that uncomfortible/painful.

The cells ont he cervix relpenish themselves on a regular basis and damage to them can in some cuases cause them to mutate, this is why women have to have smear tests, a scraping on the cells on the cervix is taken and tested to ensure that cervical cancer does not develope and go untreated.

Regular bruising of the cervix can lead to compications more then just a woman finding it painful, ( true some don't, some enjoy the sensation ) so you
    need to be careful with your partner.

Use condoms that fit, use lube, take your time, be considerate and learn what
    posistions will work with her body and your body, pepole come in differnt shapes and sizes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

RE*AC*TOR wrote:
    i'd say avoid doggy style - tends to go deeper
    However tiger style - where she's lying on her front rather than on all fours, could be an ideal position. It's also nicer in a cosy sort of way than doggy style and less strain on the limbs of both partners. Can be a bit tricky to get started in, but starting in doggy style and then moving to tiger style is easy enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

humanji wrote:
    I think this is a much more important issue! Stupidity is not a good excuse!

Exactly, cover up son i cant believe how stupid you are to have unprotected sex jeez if you contract AIDS or any STD i dont see how your cock will be the issue then....Wise up, wear a condom before you get riddled.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 757 ✭✭✭milod

Steyr wrote:
    Exactly, cover up son i cant believe how stupid you are to have unprotected sex jeez if you contract AIDS or any STD i dont see how your cock will be the issue then....Wise up, wear a condom before you get riddled.

Mind you, if he's correct about the measurement, a standard condom will only cover about three quarters of his penis!

OP, one of the best positions for a long penis is good old missionary with her legs on the bed (not behind her ears etc) this makes full penetration difficult so you're unlikely to do damage.

As for the unwanted attention in bars etc, cue violins! most guys are afraid to drop the towel if it's cold in the locker room! Make a joke of it and protest that you want to loved for your intellect - they'll get the message!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

Talliesin wrote:
    Can be a bit tricky to get started in, but starting in doggy style and then moving to tiger style is easy enough.

Indeed. Just fall over. Works every time.

Be gentle, go slowly, use extra lubricant, and start shopping for condoms on a regular basis.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,299 ✭✭✭BrianD3

milod wrote:
    Mind you, if he's correct about the measurement, a standard condom will only cover about three quarters of his penis!
    Even most large fit condoms like the Magnum XL will be much too short for a cock that size. A 10.5 inch cock really needs a "They Fit" custom condom. It is unlikely that the OP is a genuine 10.5 though as that's an extremely rare size in humans. Most men measure incorrectly or exaggerate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

milod wrote:
    As for the unwanted attention in bars etc, cue violins! most guys are afraid to drop the towel if it's cold in the locker room! Make a joke of it and protest that you want to loved for your intellect - they'll get the message!

I think that you need to have a talk with your friends about it tbh;
    tell them you are not happy with what they are doing and would they do it to a friend who had big tits or huge nipples?

Would they tell men and send them to try bed her ?
    It is tantamount to sexual harassment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

BrianD3 wrote:
    A 10.5 inch cock really needs a "They Fit" custom condom. It is unlikely that the OP is a genuine 10.5 though as that's an extremely rare size in humans. Most men measure incorrectly or exaggerate.

It might fit the top but it doesnt mean that he wears one which fits the bottom..maybe when its unrolled the bottom of the penis is exposed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭Von Manstein

I recall seeing a funny article in the highly intellectual newspaper - the Irish Sun - of this american guy. He a had a 13.5 inch penis and basically that's how he went around earning his living. Either selling himself to popstars (supposedly) for sex or just general articles in newspapers.

Look him up - although entering '13.5 penis' into google probably wouldnt get the required results your looking for :)

He pretty much had the same complaints as yourself on the perils of the unusually long penis.

In the same article they also had a 'cockonometer'. I can't remember everyone exactly and where they got these figures I don't know, but Will Smith was 9 - 9.5 inches whereas Jamie Oliver was 1.5 inches.

Interesting to know isn't it?

Talliesin wrote:
    However tiger style - where she's lying on her front rather than on all fours, could be an ideal position. It's also nicer in a cosy sort of way than doggy style and less strain on the limbs of both partners. Can be a bit tricky to get started in, but starting in doggy style and then moving to tiger style is easy enough.
    I love this position and yes it is great for "problem's" such as this
    also lube if your friend!

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

'
    The cells ont he cervix relpenish themselves on a regular basis and damage to them can in some cuases cause them to mutate, this is why women have to have smear tests, a scraping on the cells on the cervix is taken and tested to ensure that cervical cancer does not develope and go untreated.

What causes cervical cancer is HPV, human papilloma virus. Dunno what the stats are, but apparently it's pretty common.'

Advertisement