Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park, Season 10, Episode 14: Stanley's Cup

Options
  • 22-11-2006 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭

This was a weird one, yet more steve irwin jokes. Very bad taste but still a good episode tho a few of my friends said they took it a bit too far...

The next episode is season 11 episode 1 and it is out 7th March

Rate This Episode 18 votes

10 - This Is Why I Watch This Show
    0%
    33%
    Psychedelicniall mcyoucancallmealshatners basoonspank_infernoickle-lollipop 6 votes
    0%
    27%
    matrimUser45701evad_lhorgAgamemnoniFight 5 votes
    11%
    Chittlejustfortherecor 2 votes
    11%
    Mossy Monktuxy 2 votes
    0%
    11%
    CreatureDonkeyStyle \o/ 2 votes
    5%
    *Tripper* 1 vote
    1 - A Few More Like This And Ill Stop Watching
    0%

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Didn't think much of it. I was fairly bored by the end of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

they need to get their act together or soon they'll be like simpsons episodes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

Only saw the last 5 mins or so....yikes

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭corblimey

See, for me, this was the funniest SP in a while. The whole Cartman in the future thing, meh (although I did like the Buck Rogers credits pisstake); Ike having sex, ew; satan again! puh.

So this was fun for me. I liked the twist at the end, and the announcer guy butting in on every scene. There was a lot ot like about this ep.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Good ep. Nice to see the guys just having a bit fun for a change and not attacking sacred cows.

Interesting that (iirc?) Cartman didn't have a single scene in this one.

• Advertisement

Pigman II wrote:
    Interesting that (iirc?) Cartman didn't have a single scene in this one.

that's what made it a bad episode for me plus the repeating of the rob schneider joke over and over... once maybe twice would of been funny but it's in it nearly every 3-5 minutes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭shatners basoon

I absolutely loved it, just the bit at the end with the brutality, the celebrations, the hug, the leukemia! Fantastically and hilariously cynical, possibly my favourite episode of the series (tho i was quite eh... "mellow" at the time :D)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

far from being a great episode

a poor end to the series

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Enjoyed this one for the two fingers to all those crappy Disney movies. Sure the joke about "a young boy who.." was repeated a tad often but the episode made me laugh with all the cute voices asking about cancer and death. The ending was what really sold it for me though - hilarious :D

The Steve Irwin joke, I'm assuming, was a bit "f**k you" to all the complaints about their previous Irwin joke..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Not great over all IMO.
    Thought there'd be some classic Randy Marsh, there was, but it just didn't work for me. >(:/)

• Advertisement

i must rewatch the second half of this season again, because as far as i can remember it was very poor with the exception of the "make love not warcraft".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

Really enjoyed it, gave it an eight. The previous episodes were better but that one was stil lreally funny

Advertisement