Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fake or No?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

dvega wrote:
    Even at ronaldino's skill i find that quite impossible.

The second is obviously fake, and a bad fake at that……in the first you can see the balls shadow, the man himself has to move around a lot to actually get to where the ball will end up after the delection, he's not just standing there and having the ball come back to him….he also finds it hard to control of the third rebound from the bar.

In short, if it's fake, who cares. It looks good.

Apparently Harry Potter is not a real Wizard either. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

I must admit, the 1st one doesn't look a fake - but who knows these days.

I once was at an Offaly football training session where 2 players had a competition to see who could hit the bar most times in a row from 25-30 yards. One guy hit 4 in a row and the other could only manage 2.. but I guess it showed that it could be done ;)

Pity you don't get all Ireland's for hitting the bar :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

first one doesn't look really look fake to me, but what would i know.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,231 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Amateur Fx?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Its all fake, also its ancient

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

I would guess they're both fake.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

They are both fake, The ronaldinho on is a nike ad.

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭6ix

It's not so much the hitting of the ball off the crossbar, it's hitting it in the exact same place several times so that it comes back to you. I think if you watch the clouds in the Ronaldinho one, you can see the edit points.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

6ix wrote:
    It's not so much the hitting of the ball off the crossbar, it's hitting it in the exact same place several times so that it comes back to you. I think if you watch the clouds in the Ronaldinho one, you can see the edit points.

I watched the clouds carefully and didnt notice any change in them.

The ball doesnt seem to move naturally in the 2nd one, if the 1st one is a fake, its a good one. Tho I think Ronaldinho is defintly capable of doing this, no one claimed it was one take. He could of had a few goes, also, just because it is a nike ad, doesn't mean its a fake.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

If anyone feels there is even a need to ask whether these are real or not, they are foolish. Clearly fake.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Prefer the Henry one meself where he curls it from behind the line.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

Ah now lads come on, how in the hell did you think they were real??????:rolleyes: .If Ronaldinio could do that he would score with every shot in every game.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Irishpimpdude

There was a video proving this was fake before... it had a big green backround like special effects lol and a guy in a bear costume...

Advertisement