Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exam Timetable

Options
  • 22-11-2006 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭

The provisional exam timetable can now be accessed at the following address:

Z:\StudentAcadAdmin\ProvTT_071.xls

The part-time evening courses exam timetable can be accessed at the following address:-

Z:\StudentAcadAdmin\ProvTT_071_Evening.xls

The timetable is also available on the internet at http://www.timetable.ul.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

The website is just giving a database error now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Not so bad initially.

All week2, one on the first Sat, last on the 20th then, and two in between at 9.00am each.

Oh, and we can't access 'Z' :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

Oops... ah well.. you can access the site right? If you want to see the other let me know. Same thing though I imagine

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

I can get it now. Its fairly nice aswell spread right across the 2 weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

Monday 8 Jan: Accounting - 4 p.m.
    Wednesday 10 Jan: Economics - 12.30 p.m.
    Thursday 11 Jan: Maths 2 - 9 a.m.
    Monday 15 Jan: BIS - 12.30 p.m.
    Friday 19 Jan: Sociology - 9 a.m.

Not too bad, a little dragged out maybe, but at least I don't have them all in a row like last semester. Starting the first Monday and finishing the 2nd Friday, gives me time to drink in between exams.:D :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭Brendygg

starting the 13th finishing the 20th not too bad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

In my crazy Erasmus college, students get to pick what date to do their exams. Oh yes. Yes we do. The dates of all two of my exams shall be handpicked by...me. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Same as Mossin except with German on 1st saturday instead of Sociology on the 2nd Friday,

Yay finished the 2nd Monday:D :D:D:D:D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

In my crazy Erasmus college, students get to pick what date to do their exams. Oh yes. Yes we do. The dates of all two of my exams shall be handpicked by...me. :D

What if everyone picks different dates?

Advertisement