Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So let me get this straight

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,400 ✭✭✭✭kippy

Not sure what you are on about but surely "Feedback" would be more appropriate for this type of post?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 725 ✭✭✭pat kenny

No this is the correct place, after hours has always been the the place for raving lunatics to suggest random craziness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

You're crazy Pat Kenny. That's crazy talk.

Sure you don't even post on boards.ie

Yes I do, I'm posting right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,748 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

OP - If you have a grievance you should PM the mod (in this case Ruu) directly & not whinge in AH. If you still have a problem after PM'ing the mod then take it to the Feedback forum.

• Advertisement

Check this out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

er. no.

Also, there is a forum for suggesting forums here.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I've always been partial to the aspidistra myself. It should have a forum instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

That sure is a beautiful picture Pat Kenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

What a strange thread but as Feedback has of late resembled After Hours (or even The Thunderdome) in terms of the tone taken in whining rants and their replies methinks Hill Billy is right, Feedback for this :)

BTW, I missed your thread, I must check out the recycle bin :) Nice flower.

I'm not a pot user myself (except in the cooking and gardening sense of the word) but to say these are people of questionable intelligence may be construed as personal abuse

/random thought...be careful, it's a strange, strange world on the other side of port 80 :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

TBH. Off to the Recycle Bin with you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭shane86

Some of the mods here do take the piss. Ruu seems to hunt down threads and send them to semi-relevant forums, as if AH will implode if they are left here. Seems to move at least 8 per day, its nonsense.

Karoma bans people for not towing the line on various issues.

Julep is fairly competent, but doesnt seem to visit much.

Please dont put me in the recycle bin , I'm as relevant as the next person.
    I mentioned "questionable intelligence" because if they done a search they would find their topic had been discussed to death already, it wasn't meant as personal abuse, just a observation. Maybe the comment was a little harsh, so in appology....................

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

shane86 wrote:
    Some of the mods here do take the piss. Ruu seems to hunt down threads and send them to semi-relevant forums, as if AH will implode if they are left here. Seems to move at least 8 per day, its nonsense.

Karoma bans people for not towing the line on various issues.

Julep is fairly competent, but doesnt seem to visit much.
    aww. thanks.
    i'll be back full time ASAP.

Wow, slagging off the mods :D This really is a feedback thread :D In fairness, AH was becoming overrun with junk and there were too many non-relevant threads in here. AH was pretty bad a few months ago when I think there was only WWM to try and stem the tide!! I like the 'new and improved' AH.

Yep, julep has been away a lot and doesn't seem to post much anymore but I'm sure he has his reasons for that...maybe a life outside of boards.ie :eek:

I'd love to go to the 'Forums' forum and suggest a 'Mod slagging' forum so that people can vent their anger there instead of AH and Feedback, which has become a whiners forum rather than a 'Hey, here's some feedback' forum :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

Seemed a little unfair to have it moved to the recycle bin so soon. Perhaps it should have gone to the Dublin forum?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

pat kenny wrote:
    I mentioned "questionable intelligence" because if they done a search they would find their topic had been discussed to death already

why discuss it again then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

pat kenny wrote:

No.....no your not.

You may just be taking flak because of your name sake, but chances are there is not a massive difference between you.

Newsflash : Annoying man points out obvious , posts in wrong thread. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

pat kenny wrote:

Post another pic of a flower and I will personally pick you up and put you into the midst of the very relevant Gardening & DIY forum!

Or I will start another thread, complaining about you and people like you who start threads complaining about others.

Dragan wrote:
    No.....no your not.

That's true I'm not, but I am more relevant than crappy threads about cannabis legalisation.

• Advertisement

Ok, imo, the thread could have been moved to the Dublin City forum but the OP is around long enough to know the rules about AH threads. He's not some newbie who doesn't even realise there is a Dublin forum.

I'm sure Ruu gets tired of moving threads, maybe this is the birth of a new hardline Ruu we are seeing :D"Post in the right place or you will be binned!"

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

pat kenny wrote:
    I know of no other plant that people have suggested we devote a whole forum to.
    Mustard has its own forum. It is a plant, most are talking about the product made from the seeds of the plant, just like most would be talking about similar perparations from the cannabis plant.

Another drug has its own forum too, people openly discussing how to make it, where to buy it etc.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=598

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

pat kenny, if you have a forum suggestion. Suggest it here. I'm not tidying up this rubish. Re: your thread I tossed in the bin, there is also a Regional forum you can post such things but it was given with such little information so I moved it to the bin.
    shane86 (if that is your real name), if you have a problem with the moderation, you know where to go..Feedback. If you are the only one who has complained about the moderation, then I'm happy. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement