Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

starting indie/alt band

Options
  • 22-11-2006 3:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

looking for musicians to start a new indie/alt band. I play guitar and am looking for

drummer
    bass
    guitarist and/or keys
    Singer

I'm basically looking for musicians that want to write original music. Influences aren't too important but i listen to Radiohead/ Manic Street Preachers/ My Bloody Valentine/ Smashing Pumpkins/ Pixies/ Beatles/ Nirvana/ yeah yeah yeahs amongst others. Located in Dublin. I'm 21 so i'm looking for people 18-24 preferably. If your interested and want to talk send me a pm.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Music Freak

Hey im a bassist 18 in dublin.Im looking to get a band going ro join a band at the moment with the same tastes and ambition..

My influences would be the editors,snow patrol,we are scientists,nine black alps,the flaws etc

Pm me if this sounds like you and your interested

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭acidhappy

Hey im a bassist 18 in dublin.Im looking to get a band going ro join a band at the moment with the same tastes and ambition..

My influences would be the editors,snow patrol,we are scientists,nine black alps,the flaws etc

Pm me if this sounds like you and your interested

pm'd you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭KarmaCreep

Hey, I'm a guitarist, 18 also, from the Dublin area and would be interested in joinind/starting a band. My influences are mainly the likes of Radiohead, Pixies, Pumpkins, Beck etc. The only problem is that i'm doin my leavin cert. this year and would only really be able to meet up at weekends. Pm me anyway if you're interested.

...bump...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 upsnddownes

How are you doing..

We're an original band from dublin, missing a guitarist at the moment..

Have keys/synth, bass, singer, and drummer.

Give me a shout if your interested in a jam..
    Wanna get back gigging asap.

upsnddownes@hotmail.com

• Advertisement

A few rough demos here

http://www.myspace.com/thefuneralsuits

more to come.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Alchemist

hi....Im a guitarist, 24Yo.....influences:pink floyd ozzy (-; .lil bit of metal lil bit of classical..... and Im looking for a band to join in....:rolleyes:

bump :p

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭Mr_Magpie

Wish I was 18. Damn. I'll just have to wait for a year so....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭elainepie

r u looking 4 a backing singer???

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭elainepie

r u looking 4 a backing singer??? pm me if interested.. thnx

Advertisement