Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lost Lucozade Girl

Options
  • 21-11-2006 11:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭

"They're all dead".

:eek: Does she drive anyone else crazy?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭JackieChan

Only since the beginning of series 2!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Just wishful thinking for season 3 tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

Stopped watching lost, but she used to drive me mad all right

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

Watch 'Heroes' instead, at least something actually happens in each episode on that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

Speaking of girls in ads, does anyone know who that new model for H&M is? You see the ad every now and again on bus stops, and on the website.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭bluto63

Yea that girl annoys me. I've only seen her at the start of two eps since I used to download it but already I hate her

• Registered Users Posts: 35 SMJ

oh ill agree she really gets on my nerves

im actually inclined to throw stuff at the tv when she comes on
    the guy isnt much better either

i dont know what id do if i saw her walking down the street :o

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Binomate wrote:
    Speaking of girls in ads, does anyone know who that new model for H&M is? You see the ad every now and again on bus stops, and on the website.
    Oh, Ive seen her before. Now this is gonna bug me. Film I think, and French.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

I haven't seen any ads for H&M but Google turned up Madonna as the "new" face of H&M.

http://www.rte.ie/arts/2006/0609/madonna.html

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news?id=18563

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Chopper

yea those clips really get up my nose.. makes me want to change the channel to be honest... I'm hoping one day she'll say something profound like "Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives. Now stop watching TV and go do something !"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

thrill wrote:
    I haven't seen any ads for H&M but Google turned up Madonna as the "new" face of H&M.

http://www.rte.ie/arts/2006/0609/madonna.html

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news?id=18563

The only pics I've found online were on the main page on:
    www.hm.com/ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 522 ✭✭✭JungleBunny

It's not just the gilr that drives me crazy, but the bloke as well... Ended up screaming at the TV last night when those ads came on.
    Someone should throw a bottle of Lucozade at her head... that would be better.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

Yeah ever since those two started I've been praying for O2 to come back and sponsor lost. At least the o2 promo's were only a tenth as annoying as those two insufferable knobs. It's funny, since the lucozade promo began, the two women in the meteor ad's dont seem too bad... in comparison.

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭Den_M

Can't be more annoying than the two bints in the Meteor ads but that's a whole different thread I suppose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭shane86

The only funny sponsorship ads in the history of TV are the Sopranos Miller ones. All the rest are, without any exception at all, utter ****e.

"Course I wanna notha ****in Millah ya ****in gamoosh!":D

Over hyped Nike ads with footballers displaying their skills with the aid of CGI, another load of bollix. Genuine proper moves- good stuff. Computer generated footy? Please.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

I'd take head.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

The Lost Lucozade Girl

I have no idea who this is? Don't watch Lost at all, I'm compelled to watch now though cos if Julep would take head - it can't be all that bad :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

huh?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

Everytime she says the one about magnetic fields I see red.

• Advertisement
Advertisement