Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Experienced Guitarist/Singer Available

Options
  • 21-11-2006 11:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Hey I've been playing guitar for years, gigged in a band for 3 years in which I was bassist and singer. Influences are Thin Lizzy, Phil Lynott, Velvet Revolver, GnR, Wolfmother, Strokes, Mars Volta, John Frusciante, Black Label Society, Avenged Sevenfold.

Have all my own equipment - Les Paul fitted with Zakk Wylde EMG's - 81,85.
    Marshall AVT150 amp - definitely big enough 4 gigging and other stuff like mic's and floor tuners, pedals etc. Can play bass well too (Washburn bass with 160watt Laney amp) but I'm primarily interested in joining a hard rockin/classic rock style band playin guitar and having some vocal duties too.

Oh and i'm based in Dublin - northside.

PM or email me if interested - lennonpa@tcd.ie

Cheers,
    Paddy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭moby1

were lookin for a singer at the moment check us out www.myspace.com/redlettersrocks were in drogheda if u anyway interested at all gimme a shout

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭jebbs

hows it going? were a radiohead tribute band,gigs waiting, but were looking for a good rythym who can learn ed obriens parts,if that interests you your welcome to come down for a jam
    cheers jon

Advertisement