Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the ashes

Options
  • 21-11-2006 11:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭

now i know most of the lads who post here would know very little about cricket but i feel there is great value in this test series being drawn,PP is currently offering 7-1 for the draw.

the aussies are odds on favourites(1-5) and are the number one team in the world atm, england have had a good few injurys and their team has been chopped and changed some what in the last three test tours they have played,but the ashes is the ashes,games and performences will be raised for the biggest game in cricket.

so the ashes to be drawn and england to retain the ashes,7-1

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭badbrian

Australia and England are worlds apart imo.

However as I only bet to small stakes I have no interest in 1/5 about Australia.

England are 15/2 for the first test. The Aussies are up for this and England should get bashed. I expect them to bashed again in the second test. They could be 12/1 and bigger at this stage and worth a punt for singles in the remaining tests.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

England have no chance. Austrailia is still a great bet 1/5 i think. what are the odds on england not winning a match? I expect a series to been drawn so the whitewash isnt worth beating on.

Should be good, shame of the time its on though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

Shane Warne is 12/1 to take 40 or more wickets in the series with some bookies,seems a cracking bet

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

what are the odds on england not winning a match?

evens

Advertisement