Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Blues!

Options
  • 20-11-2006 7:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭

Looking for a drummer, bassist, guitarist and basically anyone who can bring something to a blues band. We'll be playing some Muddy Waters, The Doors, Howling Wolf, Led Zepplin, Rory Gallagher, Joe Cocker, Wilson Pickett and many more-lots of soul! If you're interested pm me and we'll have a chat. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

If you haven't got Drums, Bass or Guitar I'm guessing this is a new project???

• Registered Users Posts: 4,446 ✭✭✭Rigsby

What have you got in mind for this band ? Gigging, recording , or just jamming ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭fish-head

Are you a singer? I've got a few people lined up for a similar project, but it'd be more rock and roll than blues. Chuck Berry, Little Richard, Gene Vincent type of stuff..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭Local Goddess

Yea Im a singer, Id definitely be interested in the rock n roll blues project. What are your plans for it? I want to gig at first, see what happens then. I will want to record eventually.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭ungratefuldead

Hi,

I'm a guitar player really into blues(Muddy, Howlin wolf,Lighting hopkins and so on for our) i also love Hendrix, Clapton, Stevie Ray and many many others.....

If you want to have a chat send me a pm

Matt

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭glyder123

if you still need a guitar player pm me ill play whatever

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Knorkbretze

I play B-guitar and a little bit double bass. I like B.B.Kind and Bo Difley as well as Popa Chubby and George Thorogood. If you still need a bassplayer...

Advertisement