Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tutorials

Options
  • 20-11-2006 5:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

I'm doing first year arts, I missed a fair few weeks at the start of the year for personal reasons, and missed the tutorial sign-up. I figured it to be an optional kinda thing. Seemingly it's more important than I had imagined it to be. At the moment I'm kinda bricking it about catching up on the exam material I missed; this added pressure isn't helping. Should I ride it out and not say anything and then sign up for them next year(how much of a % does one lose in this case? I've already missed one project), would they bust my ass if I did that? Or would it be optimal to just deal with it and try and get registered for tutorials now?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭blocparty

do it now, your not doing yourself any favours missing anymore! i must say that if i didnt go to my tutorials then i would have done so well in my exams! im second arts now btw

Advertisement