Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exciting new film in production....!

Options
  • 20-11-2006 5:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭

You've seen Snakes on a Plane.... now come see it's thrilling conclusion. Bums on a Crane.

Well there I was casually minding my own business, drinking a cup of tea and watching the world go by out my apartment windows when several unmarked cars pull up to the building site across from me. I open the window to hear shouting from the crane and bingo bums up a crane.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Those are some good shots Gnome, I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for it, it looks intense!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭The Gnome

There's Bums on the MOTHER ****IN' crane!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Bums FTW!

Wonder what their point is? They really should have made a sign with demands/points.. bulletpoints would be good!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Cockoo's Nest FTW.

Thry probably got drunk and went climbing.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Cockoo's Nest FTW.

Thry probably got drunk and went climbing.

Lucky buggers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭gucci

id well believe it drink/drugs were involved...i seen a guy climb up a crane outside a nightclub in carrick on shannon "for the craic" he told a friend of mine he was away to climb the crane and bout 10drunken minutes later,after we had forgot about him and were still standing outside talking crap we recieve a fone call and turn to see this clown 3/4s way up the crane...dunno if he ever came down really...i went for chips...mmmmm chips

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Chucked over to the subforum.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,231 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

The TCN'ers would have a field day with this one!

Advertisement