Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How would you go about it!

Options
  • 19-11-2006 9:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 691 ✭✭✭

If you had a fight with a girl you knew(She just went physco on you for something)so ya tell her to get lost.

Then suddenly you are getting a pile of calls and texts off strange numbers asking to meet up etc!!

Then a friend of a friend tells you the girl you fought with got pissed one night and handed out your number as hers to be spiteful!

A few more people confirm it!

Would you...

report her to the guards(Whichs a sad thing to do)
    Ignore it(But you Dont want to cos youd to change nos and ur pissed off)

or..

Kick her face in!!!

Im in this predicment and I dont know what to do!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

if you know her name, address and date of birth, phone up her network provider pretending to be her and tell them you lost your phone and get them to block the sim card and blacklist the phone

is this the same girl you mentioned in a thread a while ago who told people you had aids?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭bluto63

an eye for an eye. Start handing out her number

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Simple!! Ignore it. Rise above that kind of childish behavior:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭Pazaz 21

Just say that your her sister and she was using your phone for a while, then give them her real number.

That or just tell the people who are texting you to meet you at her house/Place of work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 691 ✭✭✭pepper

if you know her name, address and date of birth, phone up her network provider pretending to be her and tell them you lost your phone and get them to block the sim card and blacklist the phone

is this the same girl you mentioned in a thread a while ago who told people you had aids?

or am i thinking of someone else......?

I deleated her number- I know her name and address though but not her Date of Birth-I dont really know her-Shes a friend of a friend and we went out sometimes cos she was a laugh!And she went SPASTIC on me cos she asked me was I her best friend and i basically said no i dont even know ya that well-And she freaked out on me!

No this is not the same girl-This is a nut job i had the good luck of getting rid of!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Blow Me

post all her personal details on this thread, including pictures

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Scraggs wrote:
    Simple!! Ignore it. Rise above that kind of childish behavior:)

Agreed, no other way around it unless you want to confront her about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

Go scream at her

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Blow Me wrote:
    post all her personal details on this thread, including pictures
    And win a lovely (site?)ban.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 691 ✭✭✭pepper

Karoma wrote:
    And win a lovely (site?)ban.

i wouldnt do that

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,587 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

just ignore it and tell her ma.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭takola

Ignore the messages, or reply saying she gave the wrong number. Don't let her know that it bothers you.

pretend no one called or texted. it'll make her think none of the guys wanted her :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

I'm with Scraggs. Be a bit mature about it anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Just ignore them. Don't waste your time or money dealing with any of the calls. Get familiar with the ignore/hang up function on your phone, and if you don't recognise the number, hang up.

also, diverting calls to the local dominos helps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭nobodythere

The real question is... could you take her?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

The very most you want to do is reply: 'Sorry but whatshername has purposely given you the wrong number and has used you to get some petty revenge'

They won't like the micky being taken out of them like that and it might well come right back at her. Keep it brief, just the bare facts, and don't go on about her or what happened, they're likely to fill in the blanks nicely enough by themselves and besides you'll just sound bitter and vengeful yourself, and shift the focus off her.

Otherwise, ignore.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

Reply to the messages asking them to meet her at her address! (Giving the address of course!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

I think you shouldn't just ignore it and take revenge. If you're not going to do it to get back at her, do it for the laugh anyway. Put an advert in the buy and sell for a Play Station 3 for €100 or something and stick in her number. Or depending on what network you're with send shit loads of text messages to her every night at 4 in the morning. If it's vodafone, you can set free web texts to be sent at a certain time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Thread locked. We can't be seen to advocate the organised harrassment of another individual. pepper: if you need suggestions for stopping/preventing the harrassment which you are encountering: take some of the above or post in the Mobiles/PDA. Best of luck with it!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement