Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oasis-Lord Dont Slow Me Down, Tonight on tv

Options
  • 19-11-2006 7:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭

23:50 Oasis: Lord Don't Slow Me Down- CHANNEL 4
    [subtitles]
    Compiled during a year's worth of filming with Oasis on their mammoth Don't Believe the Truth world tour, this is the ultimate rock documentary and a must-see for all music fans.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭rag2gar

i shall be watching, didnt buy their new album though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 There we were

nice one for reminding me. ive bought the stop the clocks EP and i plan to buy the LP aswel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭idlesupernova

Fairly average Rockumentry, although the DVD release has an extra 30 mins added to it, The band are older and wiser now, so not much backstage madness. Liam having a chat with girls Aloud was comedy gold, along with his comment 'Tom Crusie is a little ****, him and Michael Owen'

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

thought it was decent enough, the extremely shaky camera at times, and the random shots of people on the street pissed me off a bit, and the talking parts seemed pretty quiet, i had the tv turned up and then it'd cut to a song and blast the ears off me.
    good enough though, although i much prefered the HC singles documentaries.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Watched it last night. I've seen better tbh and wasn't a big fan of all the arty farty shots. Thought the bit with Charlotte Church reinforcing her image as a drunken chav was hilarious. "Noel, say hello to friend Tom" :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement