Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free £20 bet (No deposit needed)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

I'm still looking into this so I dunno what possible catches there are at the moment. I post this now so you can check for yourselves.

I registered without a CC. Not sure about withdrawals as yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,852 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Gah.. doesn't work with FF.

God bless the IEView extension!

I noticed that alright..they'd wanna sort that out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

Well that's a load of ****

Email from reg:

Dear RuggieBear,

Thank you for registering your account with iBetX.

iBetX endeavours to protect all our members from fraudulent activities. In order to assist us with this, we kindly ask that you provide iBetX with the following:

- A valid landline contact number.
    - Proof of personal identification.
    - Proof of address.
    - Proof of source of funds.

The acceptable documents are listed below:

-Personal Identification
    - Copy of Passport.
    - Copy of Drivers Licence (new version).
    - If no Photographic ID is available t! hen a copy of an official document such as a Birth Certificate/UK old style licence, Marriage Certificate may be acceptable.

-Proof of Address
    - Copy of Utility Bill such as Landline Phone, Gas, Water or Electricity.
    - Copy of recent Bank Statement / Credit card statement showing residential address.

Please black out any financial information if need be, but we need to clearly see the name, address and account number.

-Proof of Source of Funds
    - Copy of front and back of any card(s) used to fund your iBetX account (Please note for security purposes you can black out the main card number except for the last 4 digits).
    - C! opy of Bank Statement for the Bank account used to fund your ! iBetX account.
    - Copy of Credit/Debit Card statement used to fund account your iBetX account.

Once again, please black out any financial information if need be, but we need to clearly see the name, address and account number.

METHODS OF SENDING DOCUMENTS TO iBetX

POST: [Please do not send originals, as these cannot be returned].

iBetX Verification
    6th Floor, New Enterprise House
    149-151 High Road
    Chadwell Heath
    ! Essex, RM6 6PJ

FAX: [Must be legible otherwise we will not be able to process the documents.].
    UK: 0208 599 6688
    International +44 208 599 6688

SCAN and EMAIL: mvp@ibetx.com

Thanking you in advance for providing the necessary documentation and looking forward to activating your account as soon as we receive and verify the documentation.

Best Regards,

iBetX Member Verification Team
    Tel: +44 208 599 4334
    Fax: +44 208 599 6688
    Life is a gamble. Win it on www.ibetx.com

Well that's a much ado about nothing really, and also only needed when it comes to withdrawing.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

In fairness lads, if you're getting free money, what exactly is the objection to doing a bit of KYC first? Most firms will ask you to do this at some stage anyway.

Indeed. A load of ****.
    I frown in the general direction of that company.

T.Sc.

Most of your posts today have been pure ****. You obviously like the sound of your own voice (Or look of your own posts.)

The Scientist......aye...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Cheers fade! The only term is you have to place the £20 and you can then withdraw your winnings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭BHW

So i got my 20 free bet what should I put my new found fourtune on? I usually bet on football so what do yous think is the bet of the night in the champions league.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Olympiakos(+1)@8/5.
    Valencia in shocking form + 9 injuries + resting players(including David Villa) for big match against Real Madrid on Sunday + Rivaldo in cracking form(5 goals in 2 games) = Good Bet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭BHW

Hi, pighead luckly for me I backed Valencia before i had read your information. I now have a cool £30.89, im going to put it all on one match tonight. What do yous all think?
    I was thinking of putting it on PSG at home to Hapoel Tel Aviv at 1.45.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,267 ✭✭✭opr

fade2black wrote:
    Well that's a much ado about nothing really, and also only needed when it comes to withdrawing.

I get this and the 20 didn't go in after i registered

You will not be able to place any bets until our account verification team has received the required documentation from you to verify your account details. An email has been sent to your registered email address with full details about your account verification. Visit our Member Verification Policy Page for details about account verification and proof of funds

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

2006-11-22
    Free Bet Closes
    IBETX.COM CLOSES £20.00 FREE DEPOSIT BET WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT AT 3.00pm TODAY.

22nd November 2006

Advertisement