Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Really Tight - getting in the way.

Options
  • 18-11-2006 6:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I would never have posted this had I not read a post in a thread today... this to be exact.
    Are you uncircumcised, if so check yourself to make sure you have not broken a small piece of skin that appears to attach the bottom of your foreskin to your penis. Its very very common and bleeds like a hose at the time but will sort itself within a couple of days.

I wouldn't have said anything, if this wasn't a common problem. Basically I tore this piece of skin when I was younger, around about 14, but that's irrelevant. It bled like crazy, I thought I was completely fooked, you can imagine the fear out of a 14yr old thinking his tool is gimped! :o Anyway, it healed up within a few days, but it didn't heal correctly.
    Where before it was stretchy, and I could pull my foreskin all the way back, it became tight, and when I get an erection, pulling my foreskin back will only go 'til it's uncovered the head.
    Up until now I've not bothered to find out about it, or try and sort it, I could masturbate just fine, an had any s/o's be careful with it. Now, however; I've started having sex regularly, getting condoms on is difficult because the foreskin bunches up just under the head, rolling on just don't work.
    It's made a number of things complicated, an although everything works, it's definitely a subconscious damper to me.

Basically (if you've read this far), what I want to know is if there's anything I can do? Or is my best option to see a doctor. I don't want to get a circumcision, I'd only go that far if there was a serious medical reason to.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Prob should see a doc to put your mind at ease

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

Bite the bullet and go to the doctor. They've seen it all before so there's no reason to worry.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,523 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Indeed, go to the doctor. This isn't a medical forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement