Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Barrel Roll:YTMND Vs Tranformers LA Board

Options
  • 17-11-2006 10:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭

I'm a regular over on the movie forum, and after the Barrel Roll fiasco thy came over to tell us to boycott the movie. I'm Me Grimlock, just so you know

YTMND VS TFLAB

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

Sorry for my ignorace but what's YTMND???

Boycott the film is a joke BTW. I don't agree with the direction, director, majority of the script I've read but I'll still go see it. Even if it's just so I can hate Mr. Bay even more that I already do

PS: Just read some of the posts in more detail. What happened to the winning line??? I though it was something a little bit more in line with what Prime would say....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭GWolf

Before this started up, I had no idea what YTMND was. Really big american forum, the guys who influenced Snakes On A Plane. Now want to have a piece of our movie.

Winning Line: Freedom Is The Right Of All Sentient Beings. Clicihed, but Prime has never actully said it. So this is gonna be the first time he says his catchphrase.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

So the whole debalce about the barrel role is just the fact that so many sh*te line made te cut and the competition was rigged. I get ya.

Advertisement